Data Protection Policy
- Name and contact details of the responsible body
Beinlich Pumpen GmbH
Phone +49 (0) 23 32 / 55 86 - 0
Fax +49 (0) 23 32 / 55 86 - 31
- Contact details of the data protection officer
Our data protection officer, JURANDO GmbH (www.jurando.de), Dr Dennis Werner, can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at our address. Please address to Datenschutzbeauftragter.
- What rights do you have?
- Right to information (Art. 15 GDPR [DSGVO])
- Right to corrections (Art. 16 GDPR [DSGVO])
- Right to deletion (Art. 17 GDPR [DSGVO])
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR [DSGVO])
- Right to the transfer of data (Art. GDPR [DSGVO])
- Right to object to processing (Art. 21 GDPR [DSGVO])
- Right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR [DSGVO])
- Right at any time to revoke consent granted to us, without affecting the legality of the processing conducted prior to revocation.
- Information about processing on and in connection with our website
1) Visit to our website
If you visit our website for information purposes only, meaning that you do not pass over information to us otherwise, we shall only process that personal data passed over to us by your browser. This includes:
– the domain accessed by you,
– IP-address of your system,
– Website, from which your request comes (so-called Referrer),
– Your User-Agent (model, version, operating system used),
– Data and time (incl. time zone) of your requesty,
– Access status (HTTP-Status code) of our server
The above data are required by us for technical reasons, in order to display our website to ensure stability and security and to optimise our offer.
The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para 1 f GDPR [DSGVO] with our legitimate interest stated in the named reasons.
We shall delete this data within seven days at the latest. Data shall only be saved after this time if the personal data has been deleted or converted into anonymous form as appropriate. This will happen for IP addresses for example, by abbreviating them in accordance with data protection regulations.
When operating our website we shall use die domainfactory GmbH, Oskar-Messter-Str. 33, 85737 Ismaning as data processor.
2) E-mail contact
If you make contact with us via e-mail we will save the personal data you have submitted to enable us to respond to your requests.
In addition to this, in the course of transportation, or sending you an e-mail log data are generated on a regular basis which, for example, also contain the IP address of the
e-mail server used by you. This log data is required to ensure that our e-mail server operates properly and in addition to this, serve as proof in the event of server problems or security incidents.
The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para 1 f GDPR [DSGVO], with our legitimate interest resulting from the aforenamed purposes. If the objective of making contact is to enter into a contract or if contact with our legitimate interest resulting from the aforenamed purposes. t is made as part of an existing contractual relationship, the legal basis will be Art. 6 Para 1 b GDPR [DSGVO].
The data will be deleted once the enquiry has been definitively dealt with if we are not obliged by law to keep it in safekeeping, or if we need the data to fulfil the contract. The log data on our E-mail server will be deleted within seven days at the latest.
3) Usage of SalesViewer®-Technologie
On this website data is collected and saved for the purposes of marketing, market research and optimisation with the SalesViewer®-Technologie from SalesViewer® GmbH on the basis of the website operator having a justified interest (Art. 6 Para 1 f GDPR [DSGVO]).
The data saved by Salesviewer will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required for its intended purpose and there are no statutory safekeeping obligations preventing deletion.
An objection to data being collected and saved may be made at any time with future effect by clicking on this link https://www.salesviewer.com/opt-out
in order to prevent it from being logged in future by SalesViewer® within this website. In doing so an opt-out cookie for this website will be deposited on your device. If you wish to delete your cookies in this browser you will have to click on this link again.